问题补充:
英语翻译A:Hello,this is Lucy speaking.Is that Li Wei B:Hi,Lucy!Li Wei speaking .We are expecting your coming.A:Thank you My plane leaves Beijing this afternoon .B:What is your flight number?A:It is CA1409.B:OK CA1409.When does it take off?A:Yes,I have been there many times.B:All right.I will wait for you at the gate at 6:30.A:Thants a lot.How about my hotel?B:Ive ordered a room for you in the center of the city near my home.A:Wonderful!See you then!B:See you! 英语
答案:
【答案】 A:Hello,this is Lucy speaking.Is that Li Wei
我是露西.你是李伟吗?)
B:Hi,Lucy!Li Wei speaking .We are expecting your coming.
露西.我是李伟.我们正期待你到来呢.)
A:Thank you !My plane leaves Beijing this afternoon .
我的飞机今天下午飞离北京.)
B:What is your flight number?
(你的航班号是多少?)
A:It is CA1409.(航班号是CA 1409.)
B:OK,CA1409.When does it take off?
(好的,是CA 1409.飞机几点起飞?)
A:Yes,I have been there many times.
(对,我已经去过你们那儿许多次了.) 这句前应该漏了一两句.
B:All right.I will wait for you at the gate at 6:30.
(好的.我会在六点半在大门口等你.)
A:Thanks a lot.How about my hotel?
(非常感谢.我的宾馆安排好了吗?)
B:Ive ordered a room for you in the center of the city near my home.
(我已经在市中心、离我家不远处为你预订了房间.)
A:Wonderful!See you then!
(好极了!那就再见啦!)
B:See you!(再见!) 追问:这是重庆中考试题。 中间没落句子,答案也没错。怎么回事????? 求帮帮忙,怎么解释??? 追答:这两句之间明显是不衔接的。前面是特殊问句,回答居然说yes,也没回答几点钟。 虽然是直辖市出的正式中考题,但出题的时候并不够严谨,是个遗憾。